We offer the Royal Life Saving Society of Australia’s Swim and Survive program for children and adults of all abilities.
Come and learn the basics, develop your skills, or compete with our swim squads. Whatever your interests or abilities, we have an aquatics program for you and your family.
Our swimming and water safety lessons are much more than just learning how to swim.
- combine water safety and skill development
- have an emphasis on simulating open water environments
- allow students to have fun while learning in a safe aquatic environment
- are available for everyone from 6 months to 99 years at participating sites
- are taught by AUSTSWIM or equivalent qualified accredited teachers.
Our swimming and water safety membership includes:
- a 52-week annual membership
- 48 swimming and water safety lessons
- year-round aquatic access
- 4 weeks of free family swim access over summer
- 1-week holiday swim program.
Adults are also welcome to learn to swim, with adult swimming and water safety classes available for all abilities. It’s never too late to learn!